Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why sourdough?
All our breads are made of sourdough starter - which means we do not use any commercial yeast in the process of making them. This will allow slow fermentation which results in great flavour and texture in all my breads.
2. What is in the bread?
Flour, water and salt. Also some milk, sugar and butter in the sweet dough. In short, only natural ingredients. We do not use any preservative or artificial additive such as softener or chemical in the breads.
3. When will I receive my order?
All orders will be sent out within 1-2 days after payment is confirmed. You may expect to receive your order 1-2 days after it is sent out. However, note that we only send out orders from Sunday to Thursday to avoid delay over the weekend on the courier side.
4. How will I know if my order has been processed or sent out?
All orders are baked to order according to our order list. There might be a short wait due to the overwhelming response that we are getting. However, rest assured that we will get to your order as soon as we can! You will receive an email notification with tracking no. once your order is sent out.
5. What if my payment was unsuccessful during check out?
You can either:
i) Manually transfer the amount to our bank account PBB 3210277320 (2055 Roastery Cafe) and email the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org; OR
ii) Place a new order and go through the payment process again
Note that order is only confirmed after payment is successfully made.
6. How long will the bread last?
The breads will generally last 2-3 days in normal room temperature and up to a week if kept in fridge.
7. How to enjoy the bread?
- Sourdough country loaf - sprinkle some water on the sliced surface and warm it in toaster at 170-180°C for 3-5 mins
- Sourdough donuts - warm it in the microwave for 15secs to soften it and generously coat it with the sugar provided. Alternatively you may also use airfryer if you have one at home
- Sourdough baguette/croissants - Warm it in toaster at 170-180°C for 2-3 mins
7. Can I get a refund if I don't receive my order?
Unfortunately no. However, we will send you a new batch in case your order went missing, or took more than 3 days to reach you.